Part A: 250 ML
Part B: 250 ML
(2) Glass bottles with droppers
This kit contains dry chemistry only. It is important to note that when you fill up the containers that you use tap water if your PH is 6.5 to 8. If you have concerns about your of tap water, use distilled water.
Kallitype Kit with Developer:
(1) 32 oz/ or 950 ml bottle of dry developer.
(2) Packets of Citric Acid, 25g each
(1) 200 ml bottle of Ferric Oxalate 20%
(1) 200 ml bottle of Silver Nitrate 10%
(1) 200g of Sodium Thiosulfate
This kit contains dry chemistry only unless noted upon ordering. It is important to note
that when you fill up the developer container that you use hot distilled water. Heat
water to approx. 150 to 180 degrees
What you need for this process.
1. Electric Tea Kettle. You can also use any glass cookware to heat the water on the
2. Beaker/ Measuring Cup
4. Clean dedicated brushes.
5. Paper to print on
6. Distilled Water
7. Darkroom trays
8. Contact printing frame, or plate glass
9. UV box for exposure or the sun.
Part A: Ferric Ammonium Citrate 100ML
Part B: Tartaric Acid: 100ML
Part C: 10% Silver Nitrate: 100ML
(1) 4 oz amber bottle for your working solution
(1) 1 oz Glass bottle with dropper
200 g of Sodium Thiosulfate
This kit contains dry chemistry only. It is important to note that when you fill up the containers that you use room temperature distilled water.
*Silver Nitrate is very dangerous. Keep away from eyes, clothing and skin.*
USA ground ship only. ORM-D